Alpinestars Booster V2 Gloves - Black
The multi-panel Alpinestars Booster v2 Glove is made from premium leather and incorporates an over-molded viscoelastic knuckle guard for optimized levels of protection. Featuring Alpinestars’ stretch palm insert as well as grip panels, the multi-purpose Booster v2 Glove provides excellent sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
• Innovative microfiber and PU grip panels are strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Premium, full-grain leather palm construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
• Viscoelastic knuckle pad for softness and comfort.
• Viscoelastic knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection, while the guard is reinforced on the interior side with foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between the palm and thumb offers an enhanced range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Constructed from durable goat leather and abrasion resistant stretch polyester fabric for comfort and protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
• Accordions on the fingers and back hand for all-round movement and comfort.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Palm, thumb and fingers are padded with energy absorbing foam for additional rider comfort.
• Wrist flap with hook and loop on cuff provides a secure closure.
• Little finger sidewall leather reinforcement for superior abrasion resistance.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphone and GPS systems.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
• New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.